Our documentation is divided into several parts. First, there is ACIS software documentation, which comes with ACIS distribution. Then we have a number of stage-specific and other historical docs, listed below.
The ACIS stage 1 requirements contain a brief introduction and then a paced, but detailed description of the software that we are developing. It is incomplete and slightly inaccurate in minor points, because it was written before most of the code were developed.
After that we decided to change naming of the stages and stage 1 has become stage A, stage 3 — stage B, 2nd has become C and the last stage is D. Stage C is basically done, but next stage hasn’t yet been started.
Progress reports and plans
Old, very old documents:
- Ivan’s Development status, January 2004
- Thomas’ First report to OSI, 2004-04-06, in PDF format.
- Ivan’s Activity report for March, 18th - April, 21th, year 2004
- Workplan for Ivan, as of July 2004
- Ivan’s August 2004. What’s new?